Thursday, July 24, 2008

TDK++

Dark Knight view count: 2. Next up: IMAX in SF (hopefully).

I went by myself, as my cohorts go to bed early like. They did come with me to mark another fast food chain to my list: Sonic. I was tired of seeing those commercials without ever going to one, which I suppose makes it effective advertizing. Perhaps not cost effective, but I'm in no place to argue. Grilled chicken sangwich, vanilla coke, and a chocolate malt. Traditional drive in grub. Well, traditionalish, should have had a burger/fries, but I stand by the Vanilla Coke and the Malt. It was pretty good, I've got to say. The grilled chicken in particular was quite good, and I do love me some vanilla Coke. So much so, in fact, that I broke my HFCS rule for it.

Oh, something else: anyone who's played any GTA game can tell you you're more likely to see other cars of the same model you're driving. There's a real reason for this in that sort of game, it's a system memory thing. The same sort of thing happens to me all the time now. Ever since Adam got his Mustang, I see them everywhere. Now that I'm driving a wonky little PT Cruiser, I see them all the time. Here's a picture (unrealted to this concept, but funny none the less) - pastel car showdown!

No comments: