Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Fat Man!

One more post vacation thing: it may or may not have come up the last time I saw you, but I lost 15 pounds. I made sure not to bring it up unless it was brought up, so I didn't point it out where no one noticed. I tried to keep to eating healthy in NY, and I did ok in Auburn, but by the time I hit Albany it was over. PF Changs, Hibachi, BBQ, breakfast, and so on. It just got worse in NYC: pizza (one of my old favorites sucks now, BOO!), hot dogs, beers, it was all over the place. On the other hand, I did alot of walking. Anywho, I was expecting a bit of a roll back. Low and behold, on return, my weight is unchanged. I fell off the push up wagon, so I think I lost the little muscle I had gained, but my pants still feel loose, so I couldn't have put that much back on. There's a gym here in the hotel in OMA, mayhaps I'll hit that up.

Of course, I just had a 13 ounce NY strip and a baked potato, so my number has probably increased. Time shall tell.

No comments: