Monday, July 7, 2008

SYR

Some further details on the flight from Philly: we were on a twin prop plane. 36 seats. Smallest plane I've ever flown on. There was no jet way, it was just walk out on the tarmac and up the stairs that folded out of the door. 1/6th of the passengers were wearing orange; these Syracuse people take their college sports seriously.

This weekend has been good, though a bit of a blur in retrospect. I can't really recall what we did on Saturday. I know we ate at Shari's on Fri & Sun, and I got some grilling in. My steak confidence has increased, though I under estimated a few of them. Not that big a deal, as that's correctable given more time while the opposite is not, and there were enough rare fans that it worked out anyhow. Still a lot to do in this chunk of the state. Still to come: wine tasting, Meghan's concert, Sammi's soccer game. I'd upload pictures, but I'm without the proper equipment to do so at the moment.

Oh, right, that's why I forgot about Saturday, we went out drinking for Meghan's belated 21st. We found someone who can beat me at car bombs, an impressive feat indeed.

No comments: