Friday, June 27, 2008

I just got the following email:
Compare People to me show details 1:57 PM (38 minutes ago) Reply
This email was sent by Compare People. You can disable emails here.---Your friends have voted on your strengths and weaknesses:
STRENGTHS:
best friend
most punctual
bravest
WEAKNESSES:
most confident
craziest

I get one of these a week or so, always pretty much the same. The last bit is what bothers me: is the metric on "craziest" trating it as a positive or negative trait? Is this telling me that I need to be more crazy? To anyone on facebook: when that question comes up in Compare People, which do you peg me as?


A note about my upcoming trip: I've embedded a google calender on the bottom right of this page, check it to see where we'll be over the 2 weeks we're there. Let me know if you want to get together when I'm near your part of the state.

1 comment:

linda said...

Okay, so I don't know just how "crazy" you are. If that one were to pop up, I imagine I would judge the level of crazy of your opponent and go from there. If I don't know their crazy, I simply skip it. But the likelihood I'll get Sean Hughes & Crazy at the same time what with the 80 people it randomizes is probably pretty slim.