Sunday, May 18, 2008

Lazy Friday

So, despite welcomed encouragement, I gave into both temptations mentioned in my last post. Good news though: the rip off chicken sandwich doesn't hold a candle to the original. The key difference is the bun. McD's steamed really doesn't hold up compared to the toasted original, it just tasted pasty and nasty. Could also be that I've not had white bread in months.

The other pit fall that got me was Mr Pibb and Red Vines, as they equal crazy delicious. Link to explain for the confused. The movie was good, better than the first. I'm going to reread the books before the next one hits.

We've been hanging out with Steve lately. He's gone from being a farmer to being a farmer. We met up with him on Saturday at a farmer's market he was working, and hung out all weekend. We had a great time, had some wine, and got Steve playing some Rock Band. He's got some rough decisions to go through, so good luck to him and I'm hoping everything works out for him whatever he decides.

No comments: