Tuesday, February 12, 2008

New Shughes

So I finally gave in to the requests, demands, and pleas of both my mother and my wife over the last... 3 years? 4 years? Something like that. Saturday at the mall I picked up new sneakers, and am retiring my Airwalks. Below, a tribute and retrospective on the flaws derided by many but loved by me. Erin wants the honor of throwing them out. I kinda want to burn them- just for dramatic effect.


Here's the new ones. KSwiss. They're pretty nice, but walking around in the on Sunday kinda hurt my ankles. Not sure if it's just that they're new, or if the fancy lacing I have to use. Well, "have to" is strong. But look at the way they're set up: even laced the way I have it doesn't look quite right. Way better than normal would (I tried), but... what are ya gonna do. Stylin'!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Fly new Kicks, yo.

Don't know why they had to put hte hate on the old ones though, they got your character down pat.

Unknown said...

Wow,
I think I was there when you bought those I'm not sure. A drink to those Airwalks is most certainly required.